Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny

The other day I put a face mask on while Henry was napping and Jack was hanging out in the bathroom with me. I figured he'd think it was scary, but as soon as he saw the white gooey stuff on he yelled excitedly, "you need cucumbers!! I'll go get them for you!". After I stopped laughing, I asked where he learned that. He said, "from your magazine", of course. On the cover of a new magazine I have is a woman with a mask and cucumbers on her eyes.

Oh, and one more...

Jack's been struggling with falling asleep at night lately. Some nights he sits in his room with books for 2 hours before falling asleep, and this is progress! We don't really know what else to do, but just try to let him get over this hopefully short stage. Anyway, one night he was in bed and we had the monitor on downstairs to listen. He started calling "daddy, daddy, daddy....". After a minute or two of this he said, rather desperately, "is anyone out there?". When Josh didn't go in right away, he then said, "well, I guess daddy's gone"!! Of course Josh had to go right up...couldn't have him thinking he'd been left alone in the house.

1 comment:

The Leighton Family said...

That is hilarious!
Love
Jess