Josh is getting Henry started early. He and Jack will be playing ball together in no time. Maybe we should start working on the rest of the Thomas team? Just kidding.
Okay, now I understand how fun it is to have people comment on your blog. You are the ONLY one who has commented on mine- so I owe you! I can't believe Henry is already getting so big. I love the times during this video that he looks up at Josh. He just looks so proud of himself. The boys are both so lucky to have such a good daddy!
1 comment:
Okay, now I understand how fun it is to have people comment on your blog. You are the ONLY one who has commented on mine- so I owe you! I can't believe Henry is already getting so big. I love the times during this video that he looks up at Josh. He just looks so proud of himself. The boys are both so lucky to have such a good daddy!
Post a Comment