Flying with the boys by myself wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I was appalled at the lack of help from others though. Luckily, they allowed Josh to walk us all the way down to the door of plane, then a flight attendant carried Henry's car seat. But, that's where the help stopped. The boys were really great though, considering the circumstances. It made a huge difference to have Henry in a car seat. Completely worth the money for a long trip.
Josh and the dogs got here yesterday, after their long drive. They stopped over night in Knoxville and Oklahoma City...pretty exciting :). We're headed down to Tucson tomorrow to spend the weekend moving Robbie in to his new apartment (and possibly a few poolside umbrella drinks). It's been a difficult transition for Henry, to say the least, so I'm not sure it's the best idea, but I'm excited. I love Tucson and haven't been since I left U of A and moved to Hawaii. It'll be fun to show Josh and the boys around too.
Keep your fingers crossed that my dear little Henry starts feeling better soon and sleeping!!
Some shots of the boys on the plane...

No comments:
Post a Comment