Here's Jack playing with the Matchbox cars my dad played with as a little guy...
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Omaha
Jack, Henry and I went on our first trip alone. I was nervous about the flight, especially because neither was nonstop, but they did SO well...far better than a few weeks ago when Josh was with us, actually. My parents met us in Omaha and we all stayed with my grandparents. It was a really great visit. The first time everyone met little Henry. Other than not sleeping well, Henry was happy as can be. I was impressed with both boys considering how off schedule they were. And, we were back in time to celebrate a nice birthday with Josh! So, lots of pictures to share!
Here's Jack playing with the Matchbox cars my dad played with as a little guy...
When my cousins and I were little, we would play on this hill and by this tree for hours. The tree was only about the size of a Christmas tree then and the hill seemed quite steep! We're getting old! I wasn't ready to teach Jack to roll down it like we did :).
Dad and Jack hanging out in the garage, by the tools, of course...
Dad hadn't seen Henry since he was 8 weeks old!
Jack generally goes down stairs on his belly still, mostly because he chooses to, I think. These wood ones at Amanda and Tom's wouldn't allow that, so he was proud of himself to be going down like a big boy. He kept throwing a ball over the deck so he'd have to go down and get it.
My Uncle Kevin and Henry at Elaine's 6th grade graduation (told you you'd make the blog Kevin, great picture!!)...
Just thought this was cute...
As soon as he discovered this putter at G&G's, he wouldn't let it out of his sight.
The golf balls were in his hand...
Who needs toys when a balloon is so much fun?? Isn't Grandma beautiful?
Reading with cousin Lauren...
Pool party at the Harts. (Henry's not a fan of the sun!)
Henry and his Great Grandpa...
Uncle Kelly was quite entertaining...
I don't know what this game is called, but Jack enjoyed it and the buns are pretty cute...
My adorably pregnant cousin Sarah and I...
If there's ever a question about how much of a boy Jack has become, I'll just look at his legs...
Here's Henry passed out in his carseat during Josh's birthday lunch out. He never does this anymore...the trip really wore him out!
Here's Jack playing with the Matchbox cars my dad played with as a little guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment