Friday, May 2, 2008

Baseball and Burger King

Grandma King got Jack a cute little tee-ball set when she was here. He loves it! He's mastered putting the balls on the tee and usually manages to make some kind of contact between bat and ball. When he hits the ball off the tee, he immediately turns to us with a big smile on his face, waiting for applause.
Jack had his first taste of fast food (and ketchup!) today. Terrible, I know, but Burger King sounded good at the time. He thoroughly enjoyed dipping the chicken nugget...and, the juice box just sent him over the edge! And no, Dad, I'm pretty sure none of it was organic :).Making mommy proud, he rejected the nuggets after just two and devoured the bowl of fruit I brought. Didn't give up the juice box though! Oh, and in case you're wondering, the mullet Jack is now sporting will hopefully be cut this weekend :(.

1 comment:

Harper Family said...

FYI, we WERE so good with Ethan about Fast Food. We waited forever.. Then after Ellie, he got it more .. and now, so terrible Ellie gets it too. Its a very slippery slope. I am ashamed.
I feel like such a hypocrit... We try to be all natural and organic...but when you on the go... oh well...mostly I TRY to be good. hehe