Here's Jack being a big helper putting together his new playhouse. After much debate (and returning one climber), we decided on a little house for Jack's big backyard toy. Since we have so many playgrounds within walking distance, we thought this would be better for now than a slide/gym. And I think we were right...he loves it! Looks like he's asking Grandma what she'd like for dinner.
Jack looks like he's having a great time in the playhouse. Our E and E have the same one( result of Grandma visiting) ... so far its insde.. but I hope to move it out now for the warm weather. ;)
1 comment:
Jack looks like he's having a great time in the playhouse. Our E and E have the same one( result of Grandma visiting) ... so far its insde.. but I hope to move it out now for the warm weather. ;)
Post a Comment