I left the boys home to fend for themselves this past weekend while I went to Orlando to help my mom with an expo she does every year. It was 4 days and they did wonderfully! It was hard being away of course, but I was so impressed with them! They went out and did activities every day...a hike, visiting the animal shelter, hanging out with Grandpa Thomas...AND I came home to a clean house and all the laundry done! I swear Jack looked like a different kid when I got home. He has mastered walking and learned some new words. "Off" seems to be the new favorite. He wants off the bed, off the highchair, and off with his shoes and socks. It's one of the few words that is totally clear and used in multiple (correct!) contexts. Unfortunately, no good pictures of the weekend though.
Jack and I went over to the Field's for a visit yesterday. It's the first time just Jack and Everett were able to play. Everett is two and a half and really enjoyed being the big boy! Jack was in awe.


No comments:
Post a Comment