Saturday, January 21, 2012

Disneyworld Part 2

Blurry, but extremely happy Jack.

Nora added three more teeth to her 8 month old mouth.  I still can't believe it.   She also started saying "mama" and "dada"! She's been babbling dada for a long time, but now says both with purpose. Like music to this mama's ears. Oh, and she's pointing!  Nothing cuter than that chubby little finger.


Lots of fun on this Tom Sawyer's Island bridge.
Lucky boys to have such fun uncles.
Fun on the tea cups at Magic Kingdom.  I was so impressed with the boys' willingness to try all the rides.  No fear at all, which is unlike them.  


All of us on our last day.  Planning a relaxing trip to the beach following the exhaustion of Disney was a  genius decision. 


My little brothers and me.

Watching the fireworks late one night. Nora didn't want to miss any of the fun.

We took SO MANY pictures, it was nearly impossible to narrow them down to even this many, but I did my best.  Adam  may have put more on Facebook and I do have a web album of them all.

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Wow- looks like so much fun!! You look wonderful in every picture Dana!! Such a fun trip with your whole family and so glad Grandpa got to go with you.