Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Jack!

My baby is 4. I don't know how this happened! Before I started going through these pictures our screen saver popped up with some shots of Jack just a year ago and he looks SO different. He's become a little boy! He's so incredibly sweet, loving, smart, curious, fun and helpful...I could go on and on. Certainly a very special boy and I am one lucky mommy to have him.
My parents and grandpa came up from Arizona for the weekend to celebrate with us. We had a wonderful, busy time. We all just adore having grandparents at our house :).
Friday we had a birthday celebration at Jack's preschool. Ms. Lupita did a sweet demonstration of how many months and years have passed since Jack was born. I love seeing how Jack has improved socially at school. Last year he didn't speak thru the celebration, but this year he was so obviously comfortable and much more outgoing. And he loves showing off his school!
Cupcakes! Henry loves going to Jack's school too!
Jack decided he didn't want a party this year, but to go bowling and miniature golfing instead. So, on Saturday, his actual birthday, we went to Mr. Biggs, a huge indoor game place. We bowled, golfed and played some games. A good time!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: