I'm not sure what made Jack get in the empty cabinet, but I'm glad I had the camera. Henry thought it was hysterical! The afternoon sun ruins the pics a bit, but still silly :). The last shot looks worse than it was...Henry was still laughing.
They look so happy playing together here, which is not exactly rare, but doesn't happen as often as we'd like. I know it's just their ages and hopefully a phase that will pass, but it's frustrating. Poor Henry just wants to be around his big bro and play with him, but Jack has a terribly difficult time sharing and is often pretty rough. Any tips??

They look so happy playing together here, which is not exactly rare, but doesn't happen as often as we'd like. I know it's just their ages and hopefully a phase that will pass, but it's frustrating. Poor Henry just wants to be around his big bro and play with him, but Jack has a terribly difficult time sharing and is often pretty rough. Any tips??

1 comment:
Ooooh, that looks like fun too!
I can't imagine Jack being rough with Henry but I sure understand it. I would say try to not worry about disciplining Jack too much if he's doing it for attention...he knows it's not ok to hurt others but it's the only way he can think of at the time to get his point across. If he's just frustrated with Henry, maybe try explaining how to teach Henry what to do (or not to do) properly. over and over and over and over. Sean's still learning this but when he's not mad as a hornet, he's become gentle and helpful to Cathleen. Sometimes I just take Cathleen away when Sean's frustrated with her and I know it's not a good time to be teaching him the "right" thing to do. She doesn't like it but it help Sean not to go past the point of no return.
Oh, and make sure you realize it's normal behavior for older siblings and they'll be conspiring against you soon enough!
Post a Comment