Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween from CO

A little late, I know, but things have been hectic :) Thanks to lots of help from Mom and Dad, we're almost completely settled. Unpacked, that is...decorating will start soon, hopefully. The boys are doing so well...hardly any transition required. Jack is totally in love with his new house. And really, so am I :).
Here's Jack taking me to the airport. His snow boots arrived just before we left and he didn't take them off for days! Weeks before our move he had been saying he couldn't go to Colorado without snow boots.Josh and I on a very cold and snowy closing day. Luckily, the weather improved and the past week was sunny and warm.My mom and the boys arrived just in time to put costumes on and visit a few neighbors for trick-or-treating. It was a first for both of them, and lots of fun. It took a few houses for Jack to actually say "trick-or-treat", but he definitely thought the whole candy thing was great and he was quite generous with the "thank yous". I think Josh and I had just as much fun as the boys. What a fun stage we're in!Happy little monkey...Henry munching on a whole apple. He's so dang cute :)I'll post more updates and pictures of the house soon, I promise. In the meantime, big congrats to my cousin Sarah and her family! She and Craig welcomed baby Mia Lee Anderson to the world on Wednesday. She's adorable, with a full head of blond hair, and they're all doing well. Can't wait to meet her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look soo small next to that big beautiful home!
Uncle Jon

Anonymous said...

Arabella was a monkey last year! Nice warm costume for Halloween! :) Both boys look super cute trick or treating!
Love and miss you guys!
Jess, Dave, and Arabella