Sunday, March 1, 2009
Cute pictures...finally!
Big, strong Henry having some tummy time...
And rolling over...
My Uncle Kevin sent this t-shirt that started out as a night shirt for either Adam or Robbie (we aren't quite sure), then was passed down to all three of his kids, now to mine...it's very soft and cozy :).
Henry is luckily very tolerant of all the love Jack insists on giving...
Here's Jack playing Wii Music. Yes, I let my two-year-old play a video game! Look how much fun he's having though, and it's not really a true video game...at least that's how I'm justifying it.
Daddy and Henry in on the Wii fun...
Fun with boxes. Jack is an excellent paper smasher.
Just a taste of all the damage done during the move...Ugh!!!
Henry and Aunite Abby...
Ain't he cute??
Seriously enjoying a cookie fresh out of the oven! Jack's quite the helper in the kitchen these days. Always wants to sit on the counter and be mommy's assistant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I see Jack is back in the box.
Post a Comment