This mama sheep had 4 adorable little lambs!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Farm and Other Fun
Carolyn and I took the kids to the farm on Friday. I thought it was going to be a decent day, but with the wind, it turned out to be quite cold. So, we didn't stay too long, but had fun. Jack was far more excited about the animals than he used to be.
This mama sheep had 4 adorable little lambs!
Poor attempt at a group portrait...
Sean and Jack checking out the lovely piggies...
I think I said this in my last post, but Henry has grown up so much lately...he's a different baby these days. He can now play with toys! The concentration on his face as he tries getting things in his mouth is adorable. As is the frustration when he drops it!
Enjoying a yummy smoothie for snack. This was taken right before that same yummy RED smoothie was spilled all over...
My little imitator! I'm guessing he learned this from his doctor visits, just as he learned to "nurse" his Mickey doll from mommy :).
My friend Jen sent this adorable chair from Pottery Barn Kids for Henry. Of course Jack is really in love with it...he's already made it his reading chair.
Aren't these the two cutest little guys you've ever seen??? Henry's many facial expressions are priceless.
This mama sheep had 4 adorable little lambs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment