I've sent out his address to most people, but if you didn't get it and want to send something, just email me. I have his new email address too.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Josh has Arrived
After a very, very long journey, Josh has made it safely to his base in Kabul and is working on getting settled. The office has lots of work, so he should stay quite busy. In fact, he already has contracts! He says the people he works and lives with are all very nice. Good thing, because the base is very small and he'll be spending lots of time with them! He's going to take some pictures of the base and his room, so I'll post those when I get them. In the meantime, he sent a cute picture of himself :).
I've sent out his address to most people, but if you didn't get it and want to send something, just email me. I have his new email address too.
I've sent out his address to most people, but if you didn't get it and want to send something, just email me. I have his new email address too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you continue to post pics and updates on Josh...it's fun to see what he's doing and where he's working. :)
Post a Comment