Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a Boy!

Yep...another wonderful little boy will be joining the Thomas clan!! We had our big ultrasound this morning and his "boyness" was quite obvious :). He appears to be perfectly healthy, with all fingers, toes, and major organs accounted for. The little guy even measured on the big side (all that ice cream IS paying off!!). And, needless to say, he is absolutely adorable. Since they wanted us to do a higher level ultrasound, we were able to see him in 4D, which was very cool. He looked so real! I know, that's silly, but to actually SEE this mysterious human growing in my belly is just crazy. We had a regular appointment too, which also went well. Nothing much to report there other than that I'm surprisingly not terrified by my increasing weight!

So, here are two of the ultrasound pics. While the images are completely obvious to his adoring parents, we're told everyone doesn't see them quite the same. So, I've attempted to insert some helpful arrows, but you'll have to click on the pictures and make them bigger in order to see clearly...
(This one looks eerily like his bottom half is severed, but I promise, it's not! That's just what happened with the 4D image for some very odd reason.)

1 comment:

2p said...

I'm so excited! Jack and brother will be just good friends, exactly why we kind of wanted a boy. But I am not giving my sweet pea Cathleen away for anything!