This girl is so silly. And such a little diva. In fact, we're realizing we need to stop laughing at some of the "attitude" she gives. While funny now, I'm sure we won't think so in a few years. She chose the leggings and boots here. I think the face is a result of lifting one leg to show me her boot.
This is what happens when I leave for two minutes to use the restroom.
Always smiling. Well, almost always.
Marble scooping and dumping is still her favorite activity. Gives me 15 precious minutes to get things done in the kitchen!
Excitement in our house is a new toaster. One that toasts four pieces!
Christmas party at the Ranch House. I wasn't prepared for Santa pictures or I would have dressed them better. Not a great picture, but I was amazed they were all mostly willing to sit on his lap. The boys even told Santa what wanted for Christmas.
Nicole and I took the big kids to see The Nutcracker at Pikes Peak Center downtown. It was a shortened children's version and they loved it.
Nicole and me.
Typical Nora. A tutu, shoes and several headbands and bows (she calls them bandaids).
Homemade egg nog. My favorite Christmas indulgence!
Cookie baking. If only Henry didn't refuse group pictures!
Taking her rolling job very seriously.
Silliness with daddy. Would you believe we've had me up there too? Yup.
1 comment:
Love these doll faces!
Post a Comment