Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Christmas in Phoenix

Alright, back to Christmas we go!  At least I'm getting it in before February? I wish I had done it earlier...it's hard to go so far back and remember all the bloggable moments.  We had two whole weeks in Phoenix.  My Uncle Kevin and his family were there too...so 14 in all! Busy house, but fun.  It started out well and we looked forward to fun activities and time with friends...unfortunately everyone got pretty sick, so it ended up being mostly family time in, but that was okay too.  Henry begged for baths several times a day when they discovered they could create these crazy bubbles.
Post-Christmas Eve Mass
My children refuse to take a decent family picture! 
We did have a pretty successful pj photo shoot though.  If only I had noticed Jack had food all over his face.
 
They were so patient Christmas morning waiting for everyone to get up and moving.  This was a really fun Christmas.  They were just so sweet and excited. Jack wrote the cutest note to Santa.  They both very thoughtfully wanted to buy their own gifts for each other and the rest of the family.  Jack even used his piggy bank money to pick out his own gifts at his school sale.  I have so many more pictures on my phone...will post as soon as I figure out how to do that :)
Family game of Risk.
Serious kick ball game with cousin Lauren. She and Kevin became their very best buddies.
Just out desert exploring in her tutu.  Our little girlie girl was spoiled rotten...no shortage of girlie toys in our house anymore.
Digging Grandma and Grandpa's pool.  Of course.
The only one all dressed up for Christmas dinner.
We did squeeze in a date night!
New Years Eve.  This cracks me up.
 
Also New Year's Eve.  Poor Henry went downhill fast.  Shortly after this we took him to the ER.  His breathing had gotten pretty bad. I suspected pneumonia, but turned out to be RSV.  We ended up staying for two nights.  Terrible to spend the last days of our vacation in the hospital, but at least we had support and care for Jack and Nora.  Took a few weeks, but everyone is healthy now!
Standing around the new patio heater!
Henry hiding from his medicines.  He started out so cooperative, but was totally miserable after the first day.
Homemade popsicles to get some calories in Henry.
My sweet parents.
Forgot this one before...all her friends in the  new stroller.

 Well, I feel like this post is quite incomplete.  I didn't take enough pictures (on the good camera at least)!  And I already don't remember everything!  But, it'll have to do for now.  I already have another months worth of pictures...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love seeing photos from the holidays! Miss everyone already!