Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 Months Old

Henry is 5 months old today! Where does the time go? He's become so much fun lately. He's chatty, playful, happy and dare I say, "good"?? Still not sleeping through the night, but I'm starting to think that might be our fault. Maybe we just need to make him do it, like we did Jack. Guess it's just not the same with the second child. At least he's not screaming in the car anymore!!On a walk the other day we passed by the fire station where all the trucks and Firefighters were out enjoying the nice day. They were so sweet and let Jack play on the truck for a while, including some "driving", and gave him and Henry these hats. They had to leave on a call and Jack wasn't afraid of the siren, which was extremely loud. BIG step for him! Of course I didn't have the camera.

Everyday at 5:00 the National Anthem plays on base. When you're outside or in a car, it's custom to stop while it's played. Jack has of course been around many times when this has happened. On this day, he was getting his diaper changed, heard the song start through the open door and insisted he get up right then to put his hand on his heart. SO cute :).A very late nap the other day from which he had to be woken...Next year I'll have to remember to get white eggs for dying...Henry chatting with Bailey, who has turned out to be the perfect big sister...

No comments: