Wednesday, April 8, 2009
More Grandma Visit
Grandma King left today and Jack was pretty sad. After living with his Grandma and Grandpa for so long, I think he thought she was back with us for good, just like Daddy came home. He kept saying "Grandma home". He understands she got on a plane and went back to Arizona, but it seems like he just doesn't get why all his grandparents can't be around all the time...he has SO much fun. Breaks my heart :(. Luckily, Bob and Maureen will be here in a few weeks, we'll see my parents in Omaha next month and we'll be in Chicago in June. Then, hopefully, when we live in CO, we'll see everyone more!
Yes, Jack's hair is a bit out of control, but I love it so much and it's actually quite cute when he hasn't just woken up.

We have quite the budding guitarist on our hands...
I saw something on TV the other day that made me think I was depriving Jack by not letting him use scissors. So, Grandma showed him how to use these play-doh ones today and now he's a pro! He liked cutting "wormies".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment