A mouth full of cranberries...
Monday, September 22, 2008
Disneyland
Mom had a short business trip to Anaheim last weekend, so Jack and I tagged along and we all went to Disneyland on Sunday. Jack loved everything there was to look at and even enjoyed a few rides. Tea cups, cars and the carousel were his favorite! I've been having a Disney World itch lately, so this was perfect. Our next trip will definitely be when Jack is a bit older, I'm not pregnant and of course Josh is with us!
A mouth full of cranberries...
This is what happens now when I ask Jack to smile for me. He gets so excited and thinks he needs to be close to the camera. Usually they don't turn out this cute!
Very cute shot of Grandma and Jack.
VERY excited about his horse!
A special treat...
This was the first ride we tried to do. He was so excited until it was time to get in...had to quickly get out!
He loved the cars!
Enjoying a slide at Goofy's house in Toon Town.
Tea cups...
Marveling at the parade...
A glimpse of the 30 week belly...
We so rarely get good pictures of Jack and I...this one is adorable!
He finally passed out in the stroller for just 20 minutes at 5:00. We flew home that night and he had been up late sleeping with me the night before. It was a LONG (but quite fun) day!
A mouth full of cranberries...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment