Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring Break in Winter Park

Just before spring break a few girlfriends and I did the St Patrick's Day 5k downtown.  It was fun and a good first official race for me.  My first t-shirt!  I ended up just under 33 minutes (I think!).  From the left it's Nicole, me, Lindsey and Tara.
For the kids' spring break we rented a house with our friends The Nagztaam's in Winter Park.  The boys had so much fun sharing a bunk bed room with their friends.  They skied for the first time! I'll put those pictures in a separate post.  One of Henry's favorite things was the hot tub.  I thought it was hilarious they had to walk barefoot in the snow to get there and didn't mind a bit.  The daddies were good sports about it.  The two Josh's in the back, Reid on the left, then Jack N, our Jack and Henry.  Yes, the names were confusing!
 
Sledding was a little too scary for Nora, but she didn't mind being in the snow suit as much as before.
Jack LOVED sledding.  And climbing  back up that hill was tough!
Getting ready for a sleigh ride.
Our only family picture!  Glad it's a pretty good one.
This ranch had about 50 beautiful horses. They fought over Nora and Josh petting them!  They would come up in pairs, then another pair would come up and nudge the previous pair out of the way for their turn.
Mmm, s'mores and hot chocolate half way through the sleigh ride.
Check out the string of marshmallow from mouth to coat.
Egg hunt in the snow!
Uhhh, boot stuck...
Jack and Jack, such good buddies.
Back home on Easter morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Makes me wish we had gotten to the snow this winter. Next season. LOVE Nora's easter look!