Thursday, July 26, 2012

Uff Da Rochester

Finally the rest of the vacation pictures!  I'm saying this way too often, maybe I should learn my lesson, but again I took too few pictures.  How could we not have gotten any group pictures?  Not even one with all the cousins!  So sad.  Definitely a must for next year.  The first few days in Minnesota we hot and humid, but it cooled off by Saturday and was beautiful.  All the little cousins had SO much fun.  There are 15 of them now, 20 including the Sheplee group. We all stayed in the same hotel in downtown Rochester, so there was plenty of activity! Jeremy and Angie did such a great job of planning and entertaining us.  First year we actually followed through on some "girl time" while the guys golfed.  Yay! There are cute pedicure pictures of all the women, but of course none from my camera.
 
 
Just for me, he shaved the mustache the next day :)
 
Happy little munckin.  As long as I was not in sight, she did well with other people.  It's funny how social she is, especially considering how not social the boys were.  She says hi and bye to anyone and everyone and smiles if  someone even glances her way.  She has just started calling anyone under the age of two "baby" which I think it just adorable.  The walking hasn't progressed a whole lot.  She still opts for crawling, but will take about 6 or 7 steps on her own.  She loves walking holding fingers.  But really, why would she walk when she's attached to my hip all day every day??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

2p said...

I had to half argue with my brothers to get a family pic last week at our family reunion but it was worth it. We have forgotten/not cared about group pics for so many years that I was determined this year to remember! You'll get it next year!
I love Nora's smile. And the fact that she's on your hip all the time. :) Kieran was fine with other people on our vacation too, provided they didn't point me out to him.