Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Club

I hosted my book club at our house this week. For some reason, Jack got really excited about it and disappointed he couldn't participate. So, HE decided he wanted to have a book club of his own and invite his friends. He suggested all the kids he knows, but in the end decided it would be best to start with Ethan and Ellie. So, Nicole and Richard went out to celebrate their anniversary and the kids came here for play, dinner and book club. After seeing what I prepared for my book club friends, Jack asked if I'd make them a salad too. So cute. They had fun with it...each chose one book for me to read, then we had discussion after each. They were all eager to put in their opinions of the books. Jack's already planning the next meeting...
Posted by Picasa