Finally...progress on the floors! We've decided to go with bamboo and I've narrowed it down to two colors. Just have to decide and wait for our tax refund. Hopefully they'll be in in a matter of weeks!
I painted the den a couple weekends ago. Tried to not buy anything new for the room, just scrounged from other rooms (well, the frames were new...a Christmas gift). Turned out pretty well, I think. Do need to get some curtains though.

The entryway, one of my favorite spots in the house.
The picture wall is another favorite. Took my saint of a husband forever, but looks great. Now, just need pictures!I painted the den a couple weekends ago. Tried to not buy anything new for the room, just scrounged from other rooms (well, the frames were new...a Christmas gift). Turned out pretty well, I think. Do need to get some curtains though.
The entryway, one of my favorite spots in the house.
Had to special order this roman shade because of the awkward window size, but I love it. Too bad that view is gone (I'll stop complaining about that eventually).

3 comments:
It looks so pretty!!!
looks wonderful...could be in a pottery barn catalogue. :)
You are sooooo talented, Dana! I meant to comment on this a while back...the photo wall is just perfect. I want to do that! You should start doing some decorating tutorials for the rest of us!
Post a Comment