Jack's new soccer class started this past Saturday. We know he's really needing to be around other kids right now and thought something athletic would be right up his alley. He was disappointed when I first told him about it, said he only wanted to play baseball. Explaining to him that he can't do tee ball till he's 5 was tough! He keeps asking me if he's 5 yet. However, he was immediately excited as soon as we set foot in the sports center. Then...they handed him a uniform. A real soccer uniform. He was positively beaming! I have to admit, Josh had a hard time wiping the smile off his own face. Parents participate in the class at this age. Henry and I just hung out, watching Jack's group and the older kids. Henry probably enjoyed it all as much as Jack and daddy. Hopefully I'll get some better action shots next time. For now, the uniform...
.Tea party. Jack said he was serving steak and brussels sprouts...

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Jack looks sooooo grown up in his little soccer uniform! How cute! Take some videos too, can't wait to see him in action! I think we're going to get Bella into soccer this summer too! So adorable!
Love
Jess
Post a Comment