Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun Around the House

We had a nice relaxing weekend just doing not much of anything. I was even able to go and hang out with my old friend Heidi while Josh and Jack enjoyed some boy time. Jack is seriously practicing his walking and getting much more confident. I think those first steps alone will be soon. His latest craze is brushing his teeth. He goes crazy every time we're near his toothbrush and of course has to have it while Mommy or Daddy brush their teeth. (Aren't you proud Auntie Laura!!). When we first started, he was perfectly happy to let us do it for him. Not anymore! Now it's more like Jack "brushes" for a while, then we hurry and do a little before he complains again. It gets done, so that's all that matters, I guess. His top two have finally come in!My little wiggle worm is no longer easy to change. As soon as we put him on the changing table, he flips over and grabs anything he can get his hands on. Frustrating at times, but very cute :).Jack seems to be enjoying Kiko's new bed as much as she does...yuck, I know.

No comments: