I'll get pictures up from our Arizona trip soon. It's been a crazy week around here and we're only half way through Wednesday.
Jack started school on Monday. He's going 5 mornings a week. I was a bit nervous about this, mostly because I knew I'd miss him like crazy being gone all that time. But, he's loving it and is truly excited about school each day. So, that makes me feel better. In fact, today on the way home he said he wanted to stay with Ms. Lupita.
Henry started this morning. I was very nervous about this! He, however, was not the least bit nervous. Unlike shyer Jack, he was chatty and right at home from the moment we walked in. Maybe he feels more comfortable with it because he's been around Lupita for a year and a half already. She is so excited to have him in class. She said she is impressed with his fine motor skills and can tell he's going to be as smart as his brother. Like music to my ears!
Oh, and he did well on the potty! He's in underwear full time at home, having accidents now and then, but overall doing well. Unfortunately bowel movements in the toilet are still an issue. Ugh. So, he went to school in a pull-up, just in case.
Jack started school on Monday. He's going 5 mornings a week. I was a bit nervous about this, mostly because I knew I'd miss him like crazy being gone all that time. But, he's loving it and is truly excited about school each day. So, that makes me feel better. In fact, today on the way home he said he wanted to stay with Ms. Lupita.
Henry started this morning. I was very nervous about this! He, however, was not the least bit nervous. Unlike shyer Jack, he was chatty and right at home from the moment we walked in. Maybe he feels more comfortable with it because he's been around Lupita for a year and a half already. She is so excited to have him in class. She said she is impressed with his fine motor skills and can tell he's going to be as smart as his brother. Like music to my ears!
Oh, and he did well on the potty! He's in underwear full time at home, having accidents now and then, but overall doing well. Unfortunately bowel movements in the toilet are still an issue. Ugh. So, he went to school in a pull-up, just in case.
| They said it was too sunny for pictures. |
| Yay! Cucumbers galore in the CSA! Definitely the most popular veggie in our house. Or is it a fruit? |

1 comment:
Seems like all kids go through these phases of smiling well for pictures, then hiding, then back to the posing, etc. Sean and Cathleen are actually both fine with posing all of the sudden...strange.
The boys look so big with their backpacks on...Henry especially. I'm glad he's such an outgoing little guys. Makes the separation easier on Momma! And the closeup of Nora is so adorable.
Post a Comment