Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby and Tea Party

Here's baby girl two weeks ago. She was 3.5lbs at that point...a little small, but nothing to worry about. The 30th percentile doc said. I also met with my new doctor at that appointment. Dr. Clauss took a position elsewhere (happy for her I suppose, but annoying for me!). Thankfully, we really like Dr. Weary, a male this time. He took plenty of time to chat with us and answer our many questions, mostly about attempting the VBAC. We still haven't made our final decision on it, but hope to by next appointment. Of course it really comes down to what baby wants! This was the first ultrasound Jack attended. He was full of questions for us and the technician. Even brought the picture and story to show-and-tell at school that week!

Here I am at 32 1/2 weeks. Yes, carrying a child is beautiful and amazing and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything, but I am tired and uncomfortable and ready to meet our new little peanut! Also ready to fit in my clothes and sleep on my stomach without getting up 3-4 times a night for the bathroom. I know, no one wants to hear my complaining, but I couldn't make it seem as if life is perfectly peachy. Luckily, I have the most amazing husband who takes care of everything I'm too tired to do, including cleaning and throwing dinner together after a long day at work. With no complaints (nearly anyway)! My little boys are pretty amazing too. Yes, they argue and fight regularly, but they are also perfect playmates and SO excited to meet their little sister.

Went with my girlfriends this last weekend to Wisdom Tea House for a little pre-baby get together. It was so nice to have everyone together to chat, relax and enjoy delicious tea and food. And lovely of Nicole to organize!
Kristen, Nicole, Michelle, Cynthia, Cam, Eve and me...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Dana you look amazing! I can't wait to see her...as I'm sure you can't wait either! We welcomed Bronson Douglas Terrett into the world on Sunday, February 27. He is just perfect and I can't belive how much I already love him! Hope your last weeks aren't too uncomfortable!